- Reference: D46753
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare
- Category: Banking & Finance
Excellent opportunity for an experiences Financial Planning Consultant to join a leader in the financial service industry based in Maynooth with international travel involved.
The primary function of the Financial Planning Consultant is to maintain & develop new business through management of existing portfolio of clients and sourcing new clients/referrals.
The ideal candidate:
- Can take the initiative and has well- honed prospecting skills & excels at identifying and converting new customers.
- Acts in the best interest of the client in providing professional services.
- Applies mathematical methods or formulae as appropriate.
- Analyses and integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at solutions.
- Uses logic and reasoning to consider the strengths and weaknesses of potential courses of actions. Presents logical and persuasive rationales.
- Deals effectively with objectives and complaints.
- Has an extensive knowledge of consultancy techniques, products and services
- Excellent interpersonal skills and very strong at building business
- Strong analytical and report writing skills allied to keen business
- Willing to travel within Europe to meet clients
- QFA/APA Qualified
- Degree in Business or working towards CFP Qualification
- 5+ years in consultancy within the financial services
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications (word excel PowerPoint and outlook)
- Has worked with CRM systems
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie