Stand-out opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing US multinational organisation in Kilkenny on a permanent basis. If you have 5+ years PQE and a can-do attitude this could be a great opportunity for you to progress your career in a dynamic fast-paced multinational start-up environment. Competitive overall package.
Interviews for the role of Financial Planning and Reporting Lead to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details and a confidential discussion.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- To present Site Leadership and Divisional Finance Leaders with monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc financial reports and analysis
- Assist in the development of ongoing and new financial management initiatives at the site and Cost Improvement Projects
- Responsible for providing monthly actual results and monthly business and operational review analytics
- Lead the development of annual budgets and 5-year plans contributing financial insights to shape the organisation's future direction
- Managing a team of FP&A Accountants and collaborate with business units to offer valuable insights for on financial performance
- Utilise Lean methodologies, KPI’s and Business Intelligence reporting to provide metrics & analysis to the business
- Run regular and ad hoc reporting and analytics for internal and external stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of business to assist decision making as a trusted partner
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- 5+ years PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified)
- Ambitious, analytical minded
- Experience in FP&A and being a trusted business partner with the ability to provide key business insights
- Experience in managing qualified accountants
- SAP, Business Intelligence Reporting experience
- Experience from the manufacturing sector and knowledge of lean methodologies
- A solid understanding of financial principles, accounting standards, and financial modelling is essential
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry would be advantageous
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.