Financial Planning Analyst required with 3 years plus experience. Galway.
- Preparation of annual Budget and Reforecasts for the international business.
- Preparation of Regional Month End Operating Review driving insightful variance analysis of Revenues, Margins and Opex
- Design, development, and maintenance of financial and business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decision,
- Assistance with corporate, GBU, commercial and global operational reporting
- Driving Continuous Improvement to streamline and automate processes
- Working with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure alignment, reduction of duplication and adherence to best practice
Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
Third Level Degree or equivalent
3+ years’ experience working in a financial analytical role
SAP/Hyperion report writing capability not essential but an advantage
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org