Financial Planning & Analyst required with 3 years plus working in a multinational environment. 12 month contract situation.
- Supporting the commercial organisation with detailed level of financial analysis to minimise the risks and maximise the opportunities
- Strong working relationship with the commercial lead and management team of the organisation as well as the European FP&A team
- Strong working relationship with the local shared service team and cross functional teams
- Monitor & report on sales commissions / bonuses
- Complete full detailed P&L Rolling Latest Best Estimates (RLBE’s) in an accurate and timely manner for corporate analysis (forecasts & budgets) including S&OP process integration
- Complete full detailed P&L monthly performance variance analysis
- Complete weekly revenue variance analysis
- Proactive member of strategic projects as and when required
- Ad hoc analysis
- Compliance of statutory and tax requirements / external audits etc.
- Cost expenditure approval
- Reporting development
- Contract compliance & instrument management
- Drive pricing analysis and implement monitoring (incl. evaluation of new contracts & customer profitability)
- Custodian and handling of confidential information
- Degree level and/or accountancy qualification
- At least 3 years working in Finance or similar environment in international organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement.
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- HFM, SAP and QlikView knowledge preferable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.