Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst required with 3 years plus experience in a financial analytical role. Long term contract. Galway city
- Preparation of annual Budget and Re forecasts for the international business.
- Preparation of Regional Month End Operating Review driving insightful variance analysis of Revenues, Margins and Opex
- Design, development, and maintenance of financial and business metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decision,
- Assistance with corporate, GBU, commercial and global operational reporting
- Driving Continuous Improvement to streamline and automate processes
- Working with business stakeholders and development teams to ensure alignment, reduction of duplication and adherence to best practice
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience working in a financial analytical role
- SAP/Hyperion report writing capability not essential but an advantage
- Summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.