- Reference: LK46316
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
A growing company in the Limerick area is looking for a financial planner with 3-5 years experience to join their team.
This would suit someone interested to procress in the financial planning industry who enjoys analysis but not so much the sales aspect.
- Interpretation of information following financiall planning team meetings with clients.
- Preparing solutions to meet client’s lifestyle and financial goals
- Experience with financial software and creating holistic financial plans.
- Support Financial Advisors in presentation of clients Financial Plans
- Production of compliant recommendation reports with a view to achieving client’s lifestyle and financial goals
- Work closely with administrators to ensure timely and accurate implementation of financial plans
- Preparation of timely, accurate information and documentation to ensure client reviews and valuations are delivered in line with agreed service schedule
- Support and develop ongoing client relationships in conjunction with the financial planning team and advisors.
- QFA and RPA Qualified
- CFP Qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience using financial planning software desirable but not essential
- Between 3-5 years financial planning experience
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Strong client focus
- Knowledge and understanding of financial planning products, services and issues, especially in the areas of investment, pensions and protection products and the tax implications of such products
- Relevant knowledge of the Irish regulatory framework
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- A strong team player
- Effective time and caseload management capabilities