- Reference: D46829
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare, Other
- Category: Banking & Finance
Exciting new opportunity to join a leading international financial services firm that has recently moved to Ireland.
Our client is looking for a financial planner/consultant with 7 years + experience as a QFA in a financial services environment to join their fast-growing firm.
- This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and exciting organisation and be part of an environment that will support further development of your career while also offering excellent opportunities to travel internationally.
- Main objective of hire is to maintain and develop new business through management of existing portfolio of clients and sourcing new clients/referrals.
- 7 years + experience as a QFA in a financial services environment.
- QFA (or working towards CFP Qualification).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and CRM systems (Omnibroker, BIS).
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a passion for identifying, developing and gaining new customers.
- Build and establish long term professional business relationships with client and others.
- Take a creative and focused approach in cultivating business from existing accounts.
- Always act in the best interest of the client in providing professional services.
- Have a proven ability to effectively provide advice and tools to clients to help them to meet their financial goals.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply mathematical methods/formulae as appropriate.
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Be familiar in utilising and integrating information from a variety of sources to arrive at solutions.
- Conduct regular reviews with clients to ensure their financial needs have been met.
- Be an excellent communicator and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Continuously provide first class, bespoke customer service.
- Be willing to travel within Europe occasionally to meet clients.
- Flexible in terms of location.
For further information on this role, please contact Blaithin O’Shea on 01-6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie