Fantastic opportunity to join one of Irelands leading brands within their field who are now hiring for a Financial Operations & Change Manager with a proven track record in change management.
This is a newly created senior level role within the business where the successful applicant will be responsible for leading both the employee and business focused financial services with a particular focus on Credit Control. You will be responsible for reviewing processes and procedures and implementing change where necessary. Competitive senior level package on offer.
- Lead and develop the team through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching.
- Responsible for all financial business operational services and delivering a change program in accordance with the business strategy.
- Support and coach team members to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders, committees and project teams.
- Lead continuous improvement projects relating to the provision of operational services and control processes for the function to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations
- Qualified Accountant – ACA /ACCA / CIMA an advantage but not a necessity
- Proven track record in change management and process improvement
- Financial understanding of credit control
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!