- Reference: CJ47136
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Kerry, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Fantastic opportunity to join one of Irelands leading brands within their field who are now hiring for a Financial Operations & Change Manager with a proven track record in change management.
This is a newly created senior level role within the business where the successful applicant will be responsible for leading both the employee and business focused financial services with a particular focus on Credit Control. You will be responsible for reviewing processes and procedures and implementing change where necessary.
- Lead and develop the team through effective direction, delegation, performance management and coaching.
- Responsible for all financial business operational services and delivering a change program in accordance with the business strategy.
- Support and coach team members to effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders, committees and project teams.
- Lead continuous improvement projects relating to the provision of operational services and control processes for the function to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the operations
- Qualified Accountant – ACA /ACCA / CIMA an advantage but not a necessity
- Proven track record in change management and process improvement
- Financial understanding of credit control
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!