Our client is a supplier and manufacturer to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries and is based in Citywest.
This is a new position so is an excellent opportunity for a proactive professional Finance Manager to join this progressive and highly succesful organisation.
This position reports to the Regional Controller and will be part of the sites management team.
- Production of the monthly results – Monthly Journals, Monthly Maintenance and Overhead Reports, Control Account Reconciliations and other Information Requests.
- Monitoring and reviewing key financial data for the site to identify trends and enable operations management to take appropriate and timely actions to deliver the required financial performance.
- Ensuring compliance (via review and detailed testing of internal controls) at plant level with Company financial systems and procedures to deliver consistent, accurate and robust financial information.
- Preparing, monitoring and reviewing annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Maintaining, monitoring and reviewing financial data in a timely manner, creating cost deployment models and reporting to support operational initiatives (e.g. World Class Manufacturing).
- Prepare capital plans with operations management. Prepare capital expenditure models for approval and monitor and review returns on implemented capital investment plans to deliver focused investment and agreed returns.
- Ensure Plant Managers are fully briefed, advised and developed in financial matters to meet Department and Company objectives.
- Maintenance on Fixed Asset Register (additions and disposals).
- Order Commitments reporting.
- Take decisions around where costs are allocated.
- Forecasting and Ad-hoc Variance Analysis.
- Support inventory management and controls through establishment of inventory management procedures, cycle-count and full count programs.
- Liaison with Auditors and Regulatory bodies, Pension Administrators; Insurance Companies in any matter relating to the financial accounting and credit control
Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA (or studying towards).
Proficient in MS Office
Experience on QAD preferred.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 087 6755011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie