Financial Crimes Analyst
Contract opportunity available working for a multi-national company based in Limerick with one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
- Takes responsibility for timely and accurate completion by Investor AML of workload allocated including tasks processed through the companies workflow process.
- Works with colleagues and line management in reviewing such investor documentation and efficiently sourcing outstanding investor due diligence documentation (if any) with professionalism of approach and timely escalation of material issues arising.
- Works with line management to ensure that the Investor AML team meets the required audit, risk and compliance standards as determined, from time to time, in accordance with changes in legislation and guidance.
- Takes ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients in conjunction with colleagues and provides regular and meaningful periodic updates to line management and colleagues.
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of AML regulation and best practice and use this knowledge to promote enhancements to the company’s AML processes and procedures.
- Ability to research, understand and deliver solutions to issues, including more complex issues as agreed with line management.
- Knowledge of day-to-day Transfer Agency operations and the wider funds administration business.
- Knowledge of the AML regulatory environment in Ireland and the UK is preferable.
- Effective risk management.
- Previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role.
For more information or even a private discussion on the role please contact Jason O’Flaherty