This position will be responsible for providing strategic direction, management and analysis for multiple operational accounting processes
- Obtain high-level understanding of processes across regions. Harmonize policies, procedures and tools across global teams, while implementing cost effective best practices and automation.
- Establish and maintain KPI’s, dashboards and analysis to measure and improve efficiency and performance.
- Oversee the month end accounting processes for applicable areas.
- Evaluate business processes to identify and implement standardization, reduce costs, and improve accuracy, timeliness, and working capital efficiency.
- Build and maintain strong relationships by collaborating cross functionally, communicating frequently with other members of finance leadership team and providing transparency to projects and initiatives.
- Collaborate with E&C and Purchasing teams to ensure compliance with Quality and Compliance Policies.
- Ensure proper internal controls in respect to Procure to Pay business cycle.
- Collaborate with Finance Technology/Project team on financial system, system utilization, and continuous improvements driven toward achieving annual goals.
- Manage AP, TE and GL teams including recruitment, training and coaching, motivating, setting goals, career development, evaluating performance and planning of work assignments.
- Provide input and insights to overall Finance goals and direction.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management or Business with significant experience desired.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate financial information in an effective and concise manner.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and innovative thinking skills
Good understanding of Lean / Continuous improvement.
- 5+ years experience, preferably in a multinational/ shared service environment.