Financial Controller required for with a number of years’ experience ideally in construction / engineering sector. Mayo
- Budgeting, tax compliance & financial strategies, performance measurement, business planning etc.
- Generate financial reporting to produce results and statements for all company entities, financial forecasts, advise on significant issues and manage accounts.
- Manage operations to include transaction processing, contracts, margin analyses, providing information to aid key strategic decision making and formulate business strategies and management of team contributions.
- Manage accounts department including policies and procedures, finance staff, intercompany transactions, payrolls, accounting controls, cash and working capital management.
- Aim to optimise financial information systems and improve processes.
- Implement corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Will advise on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Will manage external relationships (Auditors, Banks, Insurance Brokers & Grant Agencies)
- Degree qualified
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a number of years post-qualification experience.
- Demonstrated track record of supporting a business commercially and strategically.
- Candidates with experience working within the engineering or construction sector will have a distinct advantage.
- Must have excellent people and leadership skills.
- Experience in partnering with an executive team and contributing to strategic direction and decision making.
- Must have strong commercial sensibility with a deep understanding of the business/industry.
- Must be solution focused and innovative.
- Identify new trends and techniques in financial management and related technologies.
- Hands-on and willingness to deal with routine Financial Controller duties as well as the strategic aspects of the role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.