Excellent opportunity for a Financial Controller within a professional services company based in Clare.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading business within its field.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Managing Director and be a key support in the planning and future decisions within the business with the current senior leadership team.
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Cash flow management.
- Credit control.
- Implementation of financial measures and plans to maximise sustained business growth.
- Responsibility for Costs, purchasing, invoice approval and cost-effective purchasing.
- Maintenence of the job pricing system.
- Responsibility for the supervision of time & attendance system.
- Monthly processing of staff payroll.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Daily reconciliation.
- Ensuring compliance.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA).
- Experience within a commercial finance role preferably within an SME.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work within a senior management team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, contact Claire Normoyle