Financial Controller – Limerick
Our client a leading national business based in Limerick is looking for a Commercial Financial Controller to join their senior management team.
The Financial Controller will report directly to the Managing Director and key to the role will be leading the finance function to support the continued growth and development of this organisation.
- Support and drive commercial initiatives that increase revenues, reduce costs and improve working capital positions.
- Cash flow forecasting / management
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of management accounts together with financial analysis, projections, budgets and results
- Interpret the financial information and provide concise information to the management team
- Implementation and review existing processes and controls across the business
- Participate in management meetings for the efficient running of the business
- Management of budgets and review of performance
- Lead the exiting finance team on site
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar commercial leadership role
- Self-motivated, ability to work in fast paced environment and multi task
- Ability to embrace people, lead change, using new technology and improving processes
If you wish to discuss this and other opportunities in confidence, please do not hesitate to contact David Fitzgibbon on 061 512270