The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years in a financial controlling or senior accounting position. Ideally, the client would want a minimum of 3-5 years management experience. This company will offer the candidate career progression opportunities, an excellent working environment, the chance to work in a dynamic and driven team as well as an attractive package.
- Manage the monthly and annual accounting closings and preparation of financial accounts
- Review and approve reconciliations of the P&L and Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Preparation of periodic financial reports and reporting packages to head office and to any regulatory bodies
- Preparation of the company annual financial statements in close collaboration with the external auditors
- Manage reconciliation of bank accounts on a daily bases to ensure all transactions are recorded correctly
- Manage short term and long term cash needs and funding requirements
- Lead preparation of tax calculations and filing of tax returns
- Manage and develop a team of accountants and analysts
- Ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or a related field.
- Must be a fully qualified or charted accountant. AITI qualification preferred.
- 8+ years experience in a financial controller or senior accounting position
- Must have management experience
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Excellent systems experience
- Must have the ability to work well in a team environment
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!