Our client, a developing multinational based in Kildare, is seeking an experienced accountant/financial controller to join their team. This person needs to have some people management experience, and ideally be coming from the food or manufacturing industry. It is a great opportunity for an ambitious, driven candidate to join a company that is going through a major growth phase.
Competitive salary on offer, hybrid role (2 day from home, 3 days from the office).
Responsibilities: (full spec available on request):
- Monthly Management Reporting: Ensuring accurate and timely monthly management reporting under strict group timelines.
- Statutory Reporting: Lead the external audit process ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tax: Collaboration with the external Tax advisors to ensure all Tax compliance is adhered to.
- Operations: Ensuring Accounts Receivable is received in a timely manner, Accounts Payable vendors are paid as appropriate (as a reviewer only).
- Working Capital Management: ensuring DSO and DPO metrics are always in a good position.
- Cashflow: Ensuring the cash position is always under control and working with Group Treasury to ensure cash is being used in the most efficient and profitable manner.
- Intercompany: Ensuring the intercompany position is aligned with partners in different countries including international interaction with the intercompany partner.
- Controlling: Ensuring an effective control environment exists.
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or CIMA) someone who has worked in a senior accounting role/financial controller/finance manager role previously
- Ideally coming with experience from the food or manufacturing industry
- Must have some people management experience
- Ideally coming with industry experience
- Experience in dealing with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
For a confidential discussion and more information on the job opportunity, please contact Niamh Cregg.