Our client, a reputable and well-established group in the hospitality sector which has multiple hotels and commercial developments, is looking to hire a Financial Controller for an Athlone hotel. This is a permanent role with some flexibility around Hybrid working.
The Financial Controller will have ultimate responsibility for all accounting functions within the Hotel, and with the assistance of the Accounts staff, the responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and cash flow statements
- Setting up, implementation and maintenance of all accounting and internal control records.
- Production of accurate accounting information on a weekly and monthly basis within specific time limits.
- Setting up and implementing of front of house systems to ensure efficient income control procedures are in place for all departments within the Hotel.
- Debt Collection.
- Preparation of annual budgets to detailed specifications including weekly and monthly budgets for specific areas within the Hotels.
- Creditors control
- Setting up and familiarisation of IT systems throughout the Hotel
- Liaising with outside advisors including the company solicitors, bankers and auditors.
- Preparation of Grant applications
- Minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience
- A high degree of computer literacy. Experience with Opera Pegasus and Opera Hotel Management system preferable
- Highly motivated self-starter willing to meet strict deadlines and time constraints.
- Experience in managing a small team and motivating line management.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate financial matters to department managers
For further information and a confidential conversation please get in touch with Michelle Miley 090 6450667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org