Our client is recruiting for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for providing overall financial leadership for the facility. Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The Financial Controller will plan and organise all Financial matters and act as Company Secretary:
- Responsible for high quality, accurate, on time, insight driven financial and operations analysis and reporting – translate insights to recommendations and actions
- Evaluate the impact of R12M forecasts, new product introduction, business strategies as well as regulatory actions on the business and recommend actions with business leaders to improve financial performance.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. Interface with the Finance and Accounting teams as well as internal and external audit teams
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances, investments, contracts, etc.
- Be prepared to meaningfully contribute to strategy at a corporate level.
- Production of monthly management and statutory accounts
- Cash Control and Cash Flow management
- Preparation, reconciliation and filing of quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Reconciling report discrepancies and issues
- Compiles and analyses financial information for financial statements, budgets, manufacturing costs and management reporting.
- Prepares G/L entries and reconciliations through consolidated financial statements. Responsible for driving the monthly closing process.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a senior position in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Proficient knowledge and skill in ERP computer applications
- Excellent computer skills, including the development of complex modeling
- Five to ten years of finance experience is required within a manufacturing company, including at least three years leadership responsibilities with increasing responsibility in finance related fields.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.