Financial Controller required with 5 years PQE experience with strong commercial aptitude. For more information please call Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deliver timely consolidated monthly and quarterly management reports to a high standard of accuracy.
- Implement a financial framework to measure & guide business performance. Develop KPI reporting to support strategic, operational and sales initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Board reporting packs.
- Cash management.
Strategic Planning & Budgeting
- Drive and co-ordinate the preparation of annual budgets.
- Identify and recommend business and systems enhancements to improve financial results and accelerate sustainable business growth.
Systems and Controls
- Develop the current financial systems to efficient and effectively support the reporting and information needs of the organisation.
- Manage tax compliance including VAT, RCT and other relevant taxes.
Relationships & Communication
- Day-to-day management and coaching of finance team.
- Support management and business teams to improve financial performance and secure sustainable business growth.
- Responsible for the year-end audit process. Manage and liaise with auditors and other professional advisors.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a Financial Controller to become a Financial Business Partner in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate:
- A technical strong Qualified Accountant (with a min of 5 years PQE).
- Strong commercial aptitude and a drive to seek continuous improvement in financial and business processes.
- Excellent IT skills and full proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and financial systems. Sage experience a plus.
- Ability to lead, educate and coach.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.