Financial Controller – Galway
Responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the CFO.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial consolidated statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Proven working experience as a Financial Controller
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.