Financial Controller with 5 years plus post qualification experience in a multinational.
- The provision of accounting services to the region including transaction processing, general accounting and reporting.
- Play a lead finance role in the further growth and development of the business.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and engage with external and internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Possess strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Transition of accounting processes to Irish site.
- Manage on-site and remote working teams.
- Transition of accounting processes to SAP.
- Ability to lead relevant projects within current day to day role.
- Responsible for standardizing and implementing policies & procedures to drive compliance, efficiency and improved business productivity.
- Establish and implement appropriate internal controls and accounting policies in areas such as Revenue Recognition.
- Build strong collaborative working relationships with local and US teams.
- Responsible for communicating and implementing policies, operational controls and procedures to ensure an efficient and accurate service to customers across the region.
- Contribution to the definition of service standards and continuous management of service level agreements.
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of KPI's and SLA’s.
- Financial Analysis, including month end review of business unit performance.
- Cash forecasting.
- 5+ years post qualification experience (PQE) in a multi-national environment.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA with a Bachelors Degree.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, FRS102 and IFRS.
- Strong analytical capability and an ability to appreciate the commercial impact of accounting issues.
- Experience of remote team management and development.
- Knowledge of SAP / SAGE ERP systems is essential.
- Strong controls background including SOX and Internal Audit exposure.
- Flexibility for travel for business purposes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.