Currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a well established company who has 3 regional offices based in Galway, Sligo and Dublin.
This role can be based in either their Galway or Sligo office.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Prepare budgets for offices
- Set targets and measure actual vs. budget
- Forecast / Reforecasts
- Work with Operations team to negotiate best deals and terms
- Management of Staff Expenses processing & reporting
- Manage and develop controls processes
Monthly Management Reporting
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Monthly P&L for the various offices
- Performance analysis – profitability / variances
- Develop relevant KPI’S and Dashboards
- Inter-co accounting
- Liaise with external auditors on all reporting requirements
- VAT and all statutory returns as required
- Bank & Cash – reconciliations, approvals and forecasting
- Overview of AP, AR / Credit Control
- Oversee and manage client contract agreements
- Overview of company PMS and IT Systems
- Overview of Payroll, HR and Administration
- Optimize grant funding from various bodies
- Manage banking relationships
- Adhoc projects as required
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of five years’ of demonstrated experience in a senior finance role, preferably at Financial Controller level with broad experience
- Ability to work within a diversified team – good team player, positive and motivated.
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal), with ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation
- Strong commercial acumen
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.