Our client, a leading Medical device organisation is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team in Athlone.
The successful candidate will have competence in local and US GAAP reporting with three to five years of practical experience in a multinational organization working closely with the senior management group and ultimately responsible for statutory reporting of US Legal Entities and the US GAAP reporting.
All reporting will be on an accurate and timely basis and the individual will ensure compliance with local legislative requirements, liaise with internal/external parties, provide financial and business analysis to the local management team and support the Senior Director of Finance, and US Senior GL Managers
- Full responsibility and accountability for the financial reporting of the US which includes Accounts Receivable, Payables, Cash flow forecasting, Payroll, Vat reporting etc.
- Support the Senior Finance Director and EMEA controller to meet agreed objectives and drive the overall performance of the operation.
- Support the local management group in all relevant matters providing leadership and guidance
- Manage the local finance team in financial & statutory reporting.
- Liaise with internal and external audits etc.
- Ensure full compliance with SOX requirements
- Generate monthly/Weekly sales reports that drive discussion on pricing, performance and growth
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external policies; financial, legal, travel etc…
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties of a Financial Controller as well as a wide range of skills and qualifications.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience within a similar role in a multinational company.
- Knowledge of IAS/IFRS, and US GAAP accounting principles
- Experience in Audits, specifically for SOX
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel – Pivot tables, graphs, formulas etc…
- Knowledge of PowerPoint – presentation skills
- Working Knowledge of SAP 4.6c or ECC6
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Financial Controller role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667