"Financial Controller ": Austria & Switzerland - Based Ireland, Westmeath.
Permanent role. (Recruiting Now).
Reporting to the Senior Director of Finance (EMEA) you will have competence in local and US GAAP reporting with ideally three to five years of practical experience in a multinational organization. You will work closely with the senior management group and ultimately be responsible for the delivery of statutory reporting for the Austria and Switzerland Legal Entities and the US GAAP reporting. You will ensure all reporting will be on an accurate and timely basis and ensure compliance with local legislative requirements, liaise with internal/external parties, provide financial and business analysis to the local management team, and support the Senior Director Finance, EMEA and the EMEA controller to meet agreed objectives.
· Based in the EMEA HQ in Ireland you will have full responsibility and accountability for the financial reporting of Austria & Switzerland entities which includes Accounts Receivable, Payables, Cash flow forecasting, Payroll, Vat etc,
· Support the Senior Finance Director and EMEA controller to meet agreed objectives and drive the overall performance of the operation.
· Support the local management group in all relevant matters providing leadership and guidance.
· Manage the local finance team in financial & statutory reporting.
· Liaise with internal and external audit etc.
· Ensure full compliance with SOX requirements.
· Generate monthly/Weekly sales reports that drive discussion on pricing, performance, and growth.
· Ensure compliance with all Internal and external policies; financial, legal, travel etc.
· Project management. (Various initiatives and deadlines).
· Presentations to management group.
· Ad Hoc reporting according to business needs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· At least 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar role in a multinational company.
· Knowledge of IAS/IFRS, and US GAAP accounting principles.
· Experience in Audits, specifically for SOX.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel –Pivot tables, graphs, formulas etc.
· Knowledge of PowerPoint –presentation skills.
· Working Knowledge of SAP 4.6c or ECC6.
· Fluency in German is an advantage.
· Behaviours/Values required - Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, proven leadership skills, strategic ability.
Actively seeking to speak with Qualified accountants seeking to join this growing EMEA Team here in Ireland.
Company offer's a competitive salary, good working environments with a growing well-established organization.
To apply contact mary.mullin@collinsmcnichoals or call 09064 78104