Financial Control Accountant
We are looking for an experienced Financial Control Accountant to join one of the world’s leading financial institutions based in the Mid West. This role would suit someone that is a fully qualified accountant coming from a practice background.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- Complete the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities.
- Produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Completion of a number of centralised financial processes and accounting operations for the EMEA region.
- Work with the EMEA Financial Control team in Limerick to implement standardised process improvements identified in day to day activities.
- Completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process, and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts.
- Qualified accountant (preferable ACA / ACCA) with a number of years post qualified experience in a multi-currency financial services environment.
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage.
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting, and financial control requirements as well as statutory and audit requirements.
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio).
For more information or even a confidential discussion, please contact Jason O’Flaherty