Video for this job
Financial Calculations Consultant
If you are a highly analytical finance professional with people management experience and experience completing calculations and deviations with portfolios of clients, this may be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career.
- Providing calculation agent services to the team.
- Mentor a small team of analysts, and manage team performance.
- Reporting on a monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Manage the delivery of client reports.
- Act as the account manager or point of contact for clients.
- Process improvement initiatives.
- Meet chargeable hours targets.
- Data analysis and drafting invoices.
- Risk management.
- Degree in Mathematics, Risk, Actuarial, Finance, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent mathematical and calculations proficiency.
- Team leader experience.
- Excellent analytical and IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your workload efficiently.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle