Fantastic opportunities for qualified Accountants with 2+ years experience to join a growing multinational organisation. Multiple openings available as they continue to scale their operation along with great career progression opportunities and a competitive benefits package.
Please feel free to contact Michael on email@example.com or call 021-4809118 for more details.
Role 1: Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all GA related queries with full ownership for the Cash in Transit, Prepaid, & Accruals on the Balance Sheet
- Work closely with local affiliate finance organization to understand current activities at the affiliate & ensure these are properly reflected in the financial statements. This includes preparing accounting entries as well as reviewing locally prepared accounting entries to ensure accuracy & completeness of entries as well as appropriateness of backup.
- Develop and manage monthly trial balance package for small/medium/large size affiliates including fluctuation analysis
- Ensure adherence to the standard month/quarter/year end timelines & coordinate the various contributing teams to facilitate this, e.g. BPO, affiliate finance, CFR
- Ensure governance of, as well as support for, the external BPO team, regarding the quality and timeliness of accounting entries, clearing activities, ICO processing.
- Prepare/Review/Approve account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology
- Review key GA metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met whilst identifying and implementing initiatives to improve.
- Support global/regional GA projects
- Support the overall GA team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
Role 2: Overview of Responsibilities:
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for all Inter-company related queries with full ownership for the Inter-company process start to finish
- Generate Intercompany billings in accordance with applicable policies and procedures
- Trouble-shoot and be SME for issues that fall outside of standard ICO process
- Manually post Invoices to AP systems of affiliates outside of ERP system
- Execute auto cost centre billings
- Provide Power User support (including regression testing and user acceptance testing), in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures provided in the Procedures Manual
- Provide subject matter expert (SME) support, in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures provided in the Procedures Manual
- Comply with company statutory data retention requirements
- Respond to audit requests
- 2 years’ experience in Finance function or public accounting practice, preferably with in-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Accounting/Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters’ as required for certification)
- CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SAP GA Module, Business Warehouse or Business Objects
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables whilst demonstrating full ownership & accountability
- Ability to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment & communicate effectively with internal business partners of all levels & disciplines, as well as external Business Process Outsourced organisation team members
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org