Supply Chain Financial Analyst – 12 month contract – Galway city
This Supply Chain Financial Analyst will be focussed on business partnering to support the supply chain and leadership team through financial analysis & management of various Supply Chain Costs to drive the performance and profitability of the business.
- Management of supply chain costs reporting including freight and warehousing.
- Take responsibility for and drive the quarterly budgeting process as it pertains to supply chain costs.
- Prepare monthly reports and analysis of various supply chain costs.
- Preparation, analysis and posting of journals at month end.
- Provide ad hoc financial information to management and other departments as required.
- Support standard cost setting for new product introductions.
- Support in the annual Transfer price and Standard cost setting process.
- Support in the annual stocktaking process in various warehouses across multiple locations.
- Support with reports & analysis of monthly Purchase Price Variances.
- Reconciling of SAP to Hyperion systems for various Accounts and segments.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value-add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Supply Chain operations team to ensure costs are in line with budgets investigating deviations.
- Third Level Finance-related Degree or equivalent.
- Accounting Qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA – is desirable.
- 2 - 5 years’ relevant experience in a multinational corporation background.
- Reporting and analytical experience is essential.
- Inventory Management experience is preferable.
- ERP systems experience is essential - SAP and Hyperion experience is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Able to work alone to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and drive projects across functions is essential.
- Strong computer skills especially MS Excel.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.