Our client, a leading company in Cavan, is seeking a Financial Analyst.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader within the Nutrition Manufacturing Industry and work in a dynamic global environment. For this role, you will ideally have 3+ years of relevant experience in Financial Analytics.
The ideal candidate will have good experience dealing and working with Government Grant applications.
· Responsibility for grant claims
· Support, analyze and assist in the preparation and review of Government Grants
· Develop, implement and monitor internal financial controls and procedures of the company relating to grant projects
· Lead and support site/ global projects
· Drive continuous process optimization, standardization and stability
- Maintain and implement internal control procedures relevant to areas of responsibility
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- Develop financial awareness of all members in cross-functional teams
- Qualified/ Part Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA or equivalent
- Third level relevant qualification – eg Diploma in Business & Finance or equivalent. Accountancy qualification an advantage
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Excellent financial analysis skills & strong attention to detail
- Relevant experience in a similar industry desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Excellent PC literacy and keyboard skills required, particularly advanced Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience working with Government Grants essential.