This globally recognised brand are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the business on a maternity leave contract basis.
- Month end process
- Posting of Month End Journals.
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Registers
- Calculation of Revenue Deferral
- Balance sheet Reconciliations
- Assistance in Preparation of Monthly Management Reporting Pack.
- VAT Returns
- Commodity code maintenance
- Margin analysis with variation reporting
- Dealing with Annual Audit queries in areas of responsibility.
- AP Support
- Month End Sales and Margin Analysis and Reporting
- CSO Reporting
- Assistance in Annual Budget and Forecasts preparation and submission to PLC.
- Other assistance on Reporting to Financial Controller as required.
- Qualified accountant with recognised body
- 3-5 years’ experience in Financial and or Management Accounting.
- Experience in commercial trading environment.
- Competence in management of I.T. and experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and financial applications.