Financial Analyst required for a fixed term contract. 12 months. Qualified or Part Qualified. Galway city
- To support the Commercial Finance Manager with monthly Management & Commercial reporting and analysis on P&L as well as supporting Department heads and Regional Directors on interpreting results and recommending corrective action
- Provide analysis and recommendations to the Operations/R&D team through gross margin analysis, PPV reporting, Inventory management, overhead control and support on S&OP process.
- Review monthly overhead spend for central and in country cost centres, ensuring relevant accruals and prepayments are actioned and variances are fully explained
- Support the quarterly forecasting process and the annual budgeting process. Make recommendations on corrective action during the year so that the company meets its profit targets
- Degree or equivalent qualified and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical roles in multinational environment.
- Part-qualified accountant who is proactively working towards a recognised accountancy qualification.
- Strong analytic and numeracy skills and a passion for delivering exceptional business partnering
- Experienced in supporting Sales, Marketing and Operations functions, with experience of developing and implementing cross functional metrics and KPI reporting
- Commercially focused with a proven track record of building strong cross functional relationships and a desire to drive operational efficiency
- Strong systems skills, with advanced Excel a key requirement
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org