- Support new process implementation and contribute to process improvements in the finance function, as part of continued integration within the Johnson & Johnson family of companies.
- Support implementation of SOX compliance procedures and partner with process owners to develop documentation and controls. Perform walkthroughs to test procedures, validate SOX documentation, and perform necessary remediation to ensure a robust control environment.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to coordinate, plan and execute audit activities.
- Maintenance of general ledger and analysis of business overheads and expenses.
- Assist with period close activities, preparation of general ledger account reconciliations, and business reporting.
- Reconciliation of physical inventory to book value in partnership with the external manufacturer, preparation of inventory reserve calculations, and monthly variance reporting.
- Preparation of journal entries for inventory and COGS adjustments.
- Support the business planning and periodic forecasting process for Supply Chain, R&D and Administration functions.
- Assist in standard cost development and cost revision processes.
- Professional Accounting Qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Proficiency with a Tier 1 ERP system, preferably JD Edwards.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com