- Reference: GJ46046 z
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Analyst requried for a fixed term contract. Galway city.
- Act as the finance lead for all aspects of Demand Generation, proactively engaging with Sales, Marketing and Operations to ensure alignment of supply & demand for all sku’s across all regions
- Ensure demand planning/forecasting is reflective of standard, seasonal and promotional stock requirements in the short, medium and long term
- Work with sales and marketing to analyse sales out data, promotional activity and market trends to ensure these are reflected in the demand plans and sufficient buffer stock is held to cover any potential upsides based on historical trends
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager with providing analysis and recommendations to the Operations/R&D team through gross margin analysis, PPV reporting and Inventory management
- Degree qualified or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in analytical roles in multinational environment.
- Part-qualified accountant who is proactively working towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Experienced in supporting Operational functions, with a strong understating of the Supply Chain model and Demand Generation
- Strong systems skills, with advanced Excel and Access a key requirement
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie