Our Client, a global healthcare company, are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their growing team in Sligo.
As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the site project spending budget spanning multiple technical and capital projects, liaising with project owners to ensure spending targets are met, preparing project spending forecasts and supporting the annual planning process for 2022.
- Completing project spend monthly reports and attending monthly review meetings with project management.
- Supporting product costing including working with relevant departments to update BOMs (Bill of Materials) and manufacturing Routers to calculate standard costs for new manufactured list numbers.
- Completing approvals on SAP.
- Running and maintaining standard costs reports from SAP.
- Accounting and reporting SCOP (Standard Cost of Production) and MUV (Material Usage Variance).
- Preparing month-end journals, reconciliations and reports for relevant areas of responsibility.
- Reviewing and analysing actual performance v. budget/forecast.
- Preparing R&D grant submissions and closeout audit of the claims.
- A degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Suitable candidates should be working towards a professional accreditation (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a cost accounting position in a manufacturing environment but will also consider ambitious graduates.
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Financial Analyst role, please contact Emma Cawley.