Our client has been established to provide advice and guidance to our clients in the area of life pensions, investments, and mortgages. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are currently recruiting a financial advisor for the Leinster area.
The Role The primary objective of this role is to develop new business and provide professional advice to individuals and businesses on their financial needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Professional financial advice
• Compliance with company and regulatory policies
• Risk Management
• Maximising customer satisfaction
This role will involve travel.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong customer service ethic, together with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be QFA qualified, up to date on all CPD requirements and will have:
• Significant client- facing experience
• A proven track record in Sales Excellent time management skills with an ability to work to deadlines
• Detailed knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
• Strong technical knowledge
• An excellent remuneration package is on offer for this position
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!