- Reference: AJ46091
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Laois, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
6 MONTH CONTRACT BASED IN THE MIDLANDS
This temporary specified purpose contract position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant to gain further development in the areas of Financial and Management accountancy. The position requires fundamental knowledge of accounting functions and flexibility combined with accuracy and a sound practical approach.
- Have responsibility for the integrity and management of the accounting ledgers
- Be responsible for producing the monthly financial accounts package within 5 working days according to US GAAP rules
- Perform intercompany reconciliations, revenue cut-off, sales & COGS reconciliations, deferrals & amortization, Balance Sheet and P&L analysis, cost allocations.
- Be responsible for the monthly internal reporting requirements, i.e. monthly flash review, site reporting, MFS, review budget/actual/forecast
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts (FRS102) and annual Corporation Tax computations
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and forecasts for the plant
- Review Internal Control procedures (for SOX compliance) and assist with internal and external audits
- Transfer Pricing analysis and preparation of preparation of Transfer Pricing Template to Corporate
- Preparation and calculation of R&D Tax credits reclaim and grants
- Any other duties as requested
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience within a manufacturing operation
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle or Movex experience will be advantageous)
- Knowledge of US GAAP and FRS102
- Experience of working within a small team in a diverse environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!