The role covers all aspects of Financial Accounting and reporting. As a Qualified Finance Professional, you will utilise your previous experience in monthly management reporting and variance analysis. You will analyse and provide detailed reports on balance sheet and cashflow and be very used to dealing with complex accruals and prepayments, posting and recording financial information.
Manufacturing experience is desired for this position.
- Ensure timely reporting to corporate within tight reporting deadlines
- Actively seek to implement continuous improvement in area of responsibility
- Support cross-functional projects as required
- Cashflow Forecasting.
- Intercompany Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Support of the Annual Financial Audit
- Internal Audits
- Cross functional projects
- Statuary reporting
- Other Accounting duties as and when required
- Recognised Accountancy qualification.
- 1+ years PQE & industry, multinational experience is preferential.
- Good working knowledge of requirements and implications of Sarbanes Oxley Act on subsidiaries of US multinational companies.
- A high degree of computer literacy
- Experience of working with integrated business systems (preferably JD Edwards) & Hyperion desirable
- Audit experience desirable
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chloe Slingsby