- Reference: GJ46069
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Accountant required with 5 years plus experience in a multinational environment. Long term contract. Mayo
- Preparation of Audited Financial Statements for the Irish legal entities.
- Preparation of US GAAP accounts and month end close.
- Manage the tax compliance requirements of the Irish entities including the complex tax structure of the Irish Principal and its multiple intercompany relationships.
- Ensure routine compliance with VAT, tax and fiscal requirements and that commercial agreements and new deal structures are tax compliant.
- Responsible for revenue audits and investigations in respect of the Irish entities and provide support for auditsinvestigations of other affiliates throughout the EAM region.
- Prepare the information requested by internal and external auditors
- Liaison with local management, Corporate Tax and Legal departments
- Ensuring the integrity of the financial controls and compliance policies
- Projects and continued process improvement initiatives
- Qualified Accountant or qualified member of the Chartered Tax advisers (CTA)
- Minimum of 5 years experience working within a medium sized international company in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Irish Tax, Accounting and legal requirements
- Experienced in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements and income tax returns
- Knowledge of US GAAP
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie