Permanent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leading organisation in Shannon. This position would be ideally suited to a recently qualified or Finalist accountant from practice – or candidates with industry training in a multinational environment.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Completion of tax computations where appropriate.
Plans, budgets and the end delivery of accounts.
The production of annual statutory accounts for client entities in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
- Ensure timely reporting to corporate organisations within tight reporting deadlines.
- Supporting group-wide projects where the need arises.
- Working towards/completed relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA
- Drive and flexibility to efficiently resolve client issues.
- Pro-active approach to planning and organising tasks.
- Values accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional written and verbal communication.