Financial Accountant required on a long term contract basis for a major company in Mayo.
- Responsible for delivery of the general accounting processes and activities of the Shared Service organisation including individual, shared service and outsourced activities
- General accounting
- VAT accounting
- Close and consolidations
- Fixed assets, capital project accounting
- Inter-Company transactions and allocations
- SOX compliance, internal controls
- Journal entry preparation
- Balance Sheet reconciliation
- VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements
- Facilitate and perform period close activities
- Perform variance analyses and reconciliations, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting, preferred
- Qualified Accountant – CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 3-5 years of general accounting experience in a complex global Shared Services environment
- Demonstrated capability to understand accounting outcomes and explain US GAAP accounting treatment, utilizing excellent English language skills
- Demonstrated capability of completing VAT reporting requirements
- SAP or other ERP System experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.