Financial Accountant required with 4 years post qualified experience in a multinational environment.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries as required during the month end close process
- Manage fixed asset process, including construction in process projects, asset acquisitions, depreciation expense and disposals, and reconcile to general ledger
- Analyze revenue and costs to ensure proper accounting and invoicing
- Assist in payroll preparation, reporting, and accounting
- Assist management with the preparation of the monthly management reporting package
- Identify process improvements, propose changes to management and implement changes
- Support SOX audit procedures related to transactional accounting activities
- Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
- Supports the Controller as required with special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Four or more years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Microsoft Excel expertise with advanced knowledge of pivots and formulas
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and driven to problem solve
- Demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with ERP systems
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org