- Reference: LK47356
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily, weekly and monthly system controls.
- Leading system upgrades in both Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets.
- Lead role in processing the internal accounts payable expense system
- Review expense claim forms & receipts, post journals & issue statements
- Carry out and lead all main accounting controls and checks on company disbursements.
- Control the operation of the accounting subsystems, i.e. Materials, Accounts Payable, Maintenance and Payroll, to ensure all are operating correctly and to required standards.
- Work closely with internal teams to deal with all cost information issues and queries.
- Reporting to head office to strict deadlines
- Preparation of payment request files for head office
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance or equivalent.
- Professional membership of a recognised accounting body.
- Accounting qualification from a recognised institute
- At least 2 years’ experience as an accountant.
Q: I am a long-term general manager at a relatively small food-production company that recently appointed a new CEO. I have been tasked with familiarising her with certain company strategies. While I am happy to do this, I am worried that I won’t get the recognition I deserve. I would love for this to contribute […]read whole article
Quality of life, short commutes and more disposable income reasons top talent are being drawn to the sunny South East Over three quarters of professionals who relocated have more disposal income – new survey shows 95% of respondents say their work/life balance has improved since moving to the South East 64% commute to work […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more