Qualified Financial Accountant | Cork |3+ years exp |
About the Role-
Thinking about a change for 2020? Let’s talk! I have an exciting new role for a Qualified Financial Accountant, located just outside the City (towards the Airport). The ideal candidate will have experience with Irish Payroll & have prior experience of producing monthly management accounts, tax returns and liaising with external auditors and senior management.
About your day to day-
- Meet all the financial requirements, including statutory audits, tax filing/reporting, financial governance, treasury & cash flow management.
- High employee satisfaction by ensuring the smooth running of the Payroll process for Irish based team including new employee set-up, monthly payroll, and benefits administration.
- High customer satisfaction & faster revenue generation by ensuring smooth automated billing processes for customers on company platform and act as escalation for billing issues and new billing projects.
- Liaise with Finance & HR teams to ensure these functions are delivering high-quality service to Ireland based entity e.g. AP, AR, HR onboarding/leaving, financial planning & forecasting.
- All audit, tax & company filings are completed on time and accurately for good corporate governance, working with internal & external teams.
- Smooth onboard and off-boarded process for employees to give a great employee experience.
- Integrate finance operations into the finance teams including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Month End, treasury management.
- Drive process improvement and automation of existing Finance processes.
- Preparation of accounts and input into budget and forecasting cycles.
- Maintain up to date cash forecasts and liaise with the central team to ensure appropriate funding structure for the company.
- 3 years+ of financial experience in industry ideally suiting recently qualified accountant.
- Strong & proven ability to work independently and remotely from teams who are based in multiple geographic regions.
- Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that is change and growth-oriented.
- Advanced excel abilities and broad experience on a range of finance systems including Thesaurus Payroll Software.
- Positive attitude and flexibility to work on a wide area of responsibilities.
- A proactive approach to all tasks including a willingness to improve and change
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.