Our client are leaders in the niche market segments and have a requirement for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team. They remain true to their core values of quality, honesty and collaborative working. This role would be suited to someone coming from practice or someone very experienced in industry accounting. Coming from a construction background would be advantageous.
- Subcontractor ledger – set up, payment and processing of Subcontractors payments in line with Revenue rules and based on certs from project QS. Monthly reconciliations to subcontractor statements.
- Purchase ledger – inputting and processing of Creditors on an ad hoc basis.
- Payroll – monthly payroll (approx. 50).
- Recharges processing.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of Fixed assets, accruals and prepayments schedules for quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of audit files for subsidiary companies.
- Filing of Revenue returns – payroll and RCT.
- Ad hoc project reports.
- Assisting the company Accountant with Big 4 annual audit.
- Qualified accountant required, will consider newly qualified to long term qualified.
- Construction experience is preferential.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien.