Video for this job
Excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a leading multinational manufacturing organisation. This will be a fast moving role so please get your application as soon as possible if you feel this is the right move for you.
Role Responsibilities –
- Financial Reporting of actual and forecast cycles
- Reconciliation of PL and balance sheet accounts.
- Currency, hedging reporting
- Tax returns, CSO reporting, support statutory return submissions.
- Partnering with other affiliates, Supply chain, Tax COE
- Support internal and external audits and partner with the Senior Compliance Manager
- Continuous improvement initiatives and introduction of best practices using IT as an enabler.
The Essentials –
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
- Multinational environment experience is an advantage
- Advanced excel skills essential
- SAP experience an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral
- Proactive with good influencing and diplomacy skills
- Comfortable dealing with complexity, with the right attention for detail but without losing the bigger picture
- Team player with an ability to work independently and achieve results with good prioritization skills while maintaining accuracy under pressure
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com