Our client, a leading medical device organisation, is looking for a financial accountant to join their company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Have responsibility for the integrity and management of the accounting ledgers
- Be responsible for producing the monthly financial accounts package within 5 working days according to US GAAP rules
- Perform intercompany reconciliations, revenue cut-off, sales & COGS reconciliations, deferrals & amortization, Balance Sheet and P&L analysis, cost allocations.
- Be responsible for the monthly internal reporting requirements, i.e. monthly flash review, site reporting, MFS, review budget/actual/forecast
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts (FRS102) and annual Corporation Tax computations
- Perform a key role in the preparation and compilation of annual budgets and forecasts for the plant
- Review Internal Control procedures (for SOX compliance) and assist with internal and external audits
- Transfer Pricing analysis and preparation of preparation of Transfer Pricing Template to Corporate
- Preparation and calculation of R&D Tax credits reclaim and grants
- 1 year PQE
- Any other duties as requested
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.