Our client, a large indigenous organisation based in North Cork (Mallow), are seeking a Financial Accountant with 3+ years PQE to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be an integral part of the Finance Team with full responsibility for finanical controlling and reporting. Competitive package on offer, fully onsite role. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details.
What the day to day looks like (full spec available on request):
- The position co-ordinates and leads all Financial & Statutory Reporting.
- Manages the Accounts Payable Function for Overheads.
- Ensure smooth running of periodic/YTD reporting for internal stakeholders.
- Manages the supplier income and company FX functions.
- Timely monthly reporting/balance sheet reconciliations for the business.
- Support the business in control environment/financial requirements.
- Meeting deadlines for reporting, monthly close and all reasonable business deadlines.
- Ensure smooth running of the accruing, billing and receipt of supplier income.
- Supplier income, tracking, processing and validation on a periodic basis.
- Generating cashflow improvements through continuous improvement.
- Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, or equivalent)
- 3+ relevant experience in industry, post qualification.
- Experience in Tax & Statutory Compliance.
- A proven record of willingness to take the initiative and adopt a proactive approach.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.