Our client, a developing multinational based in Kildare, are seeking a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years PQE or someone who is recently qualified and looking to move to industry. Competitive salary on offer, hybrid role.
Responsibilities: (full spec available on request):
- Lead month-end accounts close and management accounts preparation including all balance sheet reconciliations and profit/loss analysis
- Variance Analysis - monthly management accounts must be reviewed for accuracy and reasonableness to identify any deviations from forecast
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation Preparation
- VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements
- Provide assistance to internal and external auditors
- Collaborate and maintain stakeholder relationships with cross-functional departments - Supply Chain, Quality, Operations, Commercial, etc.
- Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, or equivalent)
- 1-2+ PQE ideally but flexible to consider recently qualified
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Strong communicator and ability to work to deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the job opportunity, please contact Niamh Cregg.