Financial Accountant required with 4 years plus experience in either practice or a busy commercial company. Reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Production of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines for two group companies.
- Take ownership of the Sage Construct software package for controlling and reporting on projects.
- Participating in the group evaluating and deciding on projects to undertake.
- Detailed reporting on ongoing construction projects.
- Supporting the Contracts Manager and QS function for optimal business decision making.
- Managing costs and identifying possible savings.
- Process weekly payroll, associated journals and deal with all Payroll / HR issues in conjunction with Group HR.
- Attend monthly management meetings.
- Weekly cashflow forecasts & and weekly bank reconciliations.
- Manage the Creditors ledger and bank payments.
- Statutory Returns including VAT, PAYE, & RCT returns.
- Oversee Debtors ledger and all payments due from external Bodies
- Ad hoc queries.
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 4 years work experience either in a busy commercial finance function or practice.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.