Our client, a developing multinational based in Kildare, are seeking a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
This role would suit someone with 1-2 years PQE or someone who is recently qualified and looking to move to industry. Competitive salary on offer, hybrid role.
Responsibilities: (full spec available on request):
· Lead month-end accounts close and management accounts preparation including all balance sheet reconciliations and profit/loss analysis
· Variance Analysis - monthly management accounts must be reviewed for accuracy and reasonableness to identify any deviations from forecast
· Balance Sheet Reconciliation Preparation
· VAT/Vies/Intrastat reporting requirements
· Provide assistance to internal and external auditors
· Provide support on enhancing finance processes and procedures
· Collaborate and maintain stakeholder relationships with cross-functional departments - Supply Chain, Quality, Operations, Commercial, etc.
· Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, or equivalent)
· 1-2+ PQE ideally but flexible to consider recently qualified
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
· Strong communicator and ability to work to deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the job opportunity, please contact Niamh Cregg.